I finished watching Azumanga Daioh just now!!!!!
Today I watched episode 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26.
And I watched Azumanga Daioh The Very Short Movie and Azumanga Web Daioh.
When I watched episode 26, I felt like crying.
It completely depicts the feeling I had on the last day of P6.
The graduation day.
Although last year's graduation ceremony was very lousy, that day made me sad to think that we were actually leaving P6.
.
And we had left primary school and are in secondary school now.
Well, it's not the ceremony which made me sad, it was the short time when everybody was playing in the classroom. Be it DM cards, Uno, Stress, Chinese Chess, Western Chess, Animal Chess, Aeroplane Chess, writing graduation notebooks or even just simply chatting. Those are the things which made my day and directed my emotions. GWPS 6A'09, you are one of the best class ever, one which I will never forget.
Heh, one more thing to blog about. The washing machine in my house spoilt, and yesterday we got the new one. It's very silent, unlike the old one which dog barked in the middle of the nights. So my mom is very happy with it.
Well, weird for me to say, without the old washing machine, the night seems too quiet. Oh, I forgot to take a photo of it. It has been in my home since forever, and it's just gone all of a sudden. Hmm, sorry, I'm just this kind of person. I say sorry to things you know. So, yeah, I guess this post would be dedicated to you, washing machine. You've been in my life since as long as I could remember, and you''ve helped us make our clothes clean. Hmm. I can't say I will never forget what you look like, but well. This is to help me remind myself about the washing machine.
Gosh I sound rather lame. But it's okay.
And to a certain you, if you don't care, I won't bother. If you don't care about how I feel, I won't bother about how you feel. Sometimes I really wonder if I should be nice to you or not, because you're totally unpredictable. Guess I will just have to act according to how it goes. You really make me mad at times, and I just don't know how to react. And you know that, I'm the kind who hates to upset people. According to the C.O.P.E.S. assemble programme on thursday, I'm the lock it up kind of person. I don't show my anger. Well, I've known that all along. I don't know if it's a good thing for me, but it definitely is for someone like you.
And yeah, to add up to my misery. I found out I have a 作文考查 on 24th March which is a wednesday, by emailing to 潘老师. I seriously had a hard time trying to type a formal Chinese email to her, especially after both Chloe and Siew Lei told me to confirm by today when they talked to me on facebook. And I was playing MouseHunt then. Sad la. Because of this, Fang Yu and I can't go and support the mid dist runners going for the competition. Miss Lim is asking the whole track team - sprinters, throwers, jumpers, mid dist to go and support. Those who have tests whatsoever can't go. AIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY MUST IT BE ON WEDNESDAY OF ALL DAYS??
And no, I don't wanna study French anymore. It's too hard for a stupid person like me. I'm just waiting for my companion to have a chance to quit, if not I would have done so long ago. It would be very mean of me to just leave her all alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment