So, it's the second day!
Okay, overall it was quite fun for me...
There was one more person in this class (register no.4) and so my register number was changed from number 8 to number 9.
Lol, okay..
So, our D&T teacher, is Mr Tay.
We were split into two groups, register no. 1 to 20 and register no. 21 to 40.
Yeah.. the other group's teacher is another guy..
Lol..
Apparently we will be learning D&T for only 1 year, which is this year.
Mr Tay said for other schools they will be learning for 2 years.
Good for us ^o^
He said the school is compressing the 2 year syllabus into only 1 year.
He also said for other schools they have home economics for 2 years as well, but they changed it so that we will only learn it at secondary 2.
Yeah.. we didn't really start the D&T lesson today.
We were asked to play a card game which was designed by the MOE D&T department..
And because of this game 2 girls in my class started calling me orange!!?!?!
Haha.. nevermind.
Oh yeah.
Our English Language teacher is Mrs Sushilla.
Her name is easy to remember hehe.
Our Maths teacher is Mrs Tan.
We still have not met our English Literature teacher, Geography teacher, History teacher, Science teacher, Art teacher and PE teacher.
I heard that there is drama class!!?
No... I don't want to act!!!
End of report.
Anyway, I watched another 2 Azumanga Daioh episodes!
Episodes 17 and 18!!!!
YAY!!!
And, I haven't finished reading Chinese Cinderella!
Nevermind, no literature lesson tomorrow :)
Tomorrow is Talent Discovery and stuff.
But it seems like I have no talent nor any skills.. T.T
Nevermind bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment