Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 First day at SNG!

Today's the first day of school!
Well, despite the heavy rain in the morning, the day was quite fun for me, and well, a bit tiring for us newcomers who were used to early dismissal, which was at 1pm.

I went to school with Hui En and her father accompanied us.
My Ez-link card got problem haha.
Luckily Hui En's father helped me :)
What a kind person. :D

My form teacher, Mdm Phua, is a chinese teacher.
She asked us to remember the chinese names!
Wah..
For me it's like, go in by one ear and out by another.
I can only remember a few people's name lol.
People beside me, in front of me, and behind me.
Mdm Phua picked pupils to stand up and say the names.
I was called!!
And.. I was like.. mind blank.
So awkward.. aiya nevermind.

After that she talked a bit about school rules.
The PSLs brought us to the hall and the Sec 1 year head talk some more.
Legs were numb.
Then after that recess.
I immediately saw Annabel, because her class was just next to me.
Hehe.
Hui En also came to find us.
Then when we reached the canteen we saw Zhu Yinn.
Oh! I fell in love with the food!
I ate at the western food stall with Hui En and Annabel.
Hui En and I ordered spaghetti ($1), a slice of pizza ($0.50) and potato wedges ($0.50).
Annabel ate macoroni and potato wedges.
Yum yum!
But shortly after we started eating the vice principal was already calling sec ones to report to the hall. =.=
So we gobble up the food and rush.
Hehe.

Yeah yeah, the CCA head talked to us about CCAs.
Legs were even more numb.
After that the PSLs brought us for a tour of the school.
Then we played games at the basketball court.
Following that we went back to class and tried to think of a class cheer.
In the end we were ended up with a class cheer that has the old macdonald tune at the front.
Lols..
Pupils started leaving at 1.30pm..
But Brenda, who sits beside me, and I only left at 2pm.
After walking towards the MRT station I saw Hui En, her father and her brother at McDonald's.
Then we all took the MRT home..

Haha I guess that's all.
Bye bye.
Oh yeah..
I've just watched Azumanga Daioh episode 15 and 16 today :)
Bye.
I'm going to rush Chinese Cinderella after dinner.

No comments: