In the morning we woke at 6am.
Poor PSLs... only slept at 4am because of night duty.
Only Madeleine slept at 12am.. lol.
But Janielle looked like she slept for the whole day.. o.o
We changed and brushed teeth.
Then, we ate breakfast.
Egg and mayonaise sandwich and a packet of chocolate milk.
Almost all my friends don't like the sandwiches O.O
But I like it and I finished the whole thing.
Then we went for the CCA fair.
The seniors of those CCAs pasted stickers on our uniforms.
It's like, we walk pass and they paste.
Visited many booths and collected many souvenirs from them. ^o^
Athletics, Badminton, Artistic Gymnastics, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Hockey, Netball, Swimming, Chinese Orchestra, Choir, Dance, String Orchestra, Symphonic Band, Art Club, Chinese Cultural Society, Chinese Drama Society, Debate Society, IJ Youth Mission, Girl Guides, NPCC, St John Ambulance Brigade.
Still have 6 more which we did not visit due to lack of time.
Table Tennis, English LDDS, Green Club, Infocomm Club, Publications, Library Society.
After that we assembled in the hall, do our class cheers and watched a video made with photos taken randomly this week.
Some of them look very funny.
Annabel appeared in at least 3 photographs!! =D
After all that our class took class photos and left for our classroom to pack.
Then I walked towards the canteen and saw my sister and mom.
We went home, but before that ate at McDonald's. ^o^ X2
Then I bathed and play computer~~
Watched Azumanga Daioh episode 19 today~~
Okay off to sleep bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment