Yeah! Today I came back home happily, because I got 3rd in class! That is something I'm worrying about all day after the exams. Even though I know exams were over, I was quite worried if I could go to 5A next year. But with the 3rd position I am sure now that I would go 5A!
I would like to announce something! And I didn't congratulate them personally, but I hope they will see it here.
1st - Ling Yun (WOW GONNA CLAP HANDS UNTIL BOTH ARE RED!)
2nd - Sabrina (WOW GONNA CLAP HANDS AGAIN!)
3rd - Me (No need, thanks.)
3rd - Jun Hui (WOOHOO! CLAP HANDS!)
3rd - Rita (WOOHOO! CLAP HANDS AS HARD!)
Best in Mathematics - Constance (YEAH! CLAP HANDS!)
Best in Mathematics - Nicholas Fong (YEAH! CLAP HANDS AS HARD!)
Well that's the end of it. And I absolutely have no error in the positions, they've probably got the same marks and that's why. WELL, CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM ALL AND THOSE RECEIVING PRIZES AS WELL!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment