Hmm. In St Nicks AAR = After Action Review, which is like a reflection for events organisers so that they can improve on it to organise the events better the next time round.
Everybody why not do some AAR on your own lives.
At this point in life, I feel that decisions are very important.
When I was young, I don't make decisions. The indecisive + innocent me didn't want to make any. I kind of pushed everything to my parents. Even if I did, before the decisions I made I would definitely ask my parents or the people involved (haha otherwise I would be scolded for creating trouble because of my bad decisions) .
Now, I realised that as we grow up, we become more careful.. more selfish, more conceited. Everything that you do, you expect others to follow. You think about what you can get from this, the fun, the recognition. You plan. But have you ever thought of others' feelings?
I guess I didn't. Sorry that I'm rather hypocritical. Actually, doesn't everyone else?
Decisions? What are decisions if you don't make them? But what are decisions if you only make them for yourself?
So there, stalkers. I have so much to write about but I'd rather write it in my diary, so that you can't stalk me haha. But yeah I'm too lazy, haven't written in months. My life is crazy now. But it's kind of interesting, so I'm accepting whatever is given to me with open arms.
Talk about fame. Everyone knows me now. I can no longer lurk in shadows :(
But yeah. Don't worry. I'm still the old Ruo-Ann. Know why? Because even though I know, I don't feel it.
(Have a feeling a lot of people will try to find my blog. There you go stalkers :D)
PS. I just read Theresa's blog. If only I could retweet or reblog whatever she wrote. Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment