Friday, August 19, 2011

The rest is still unwritten

Ahha! Another favourite song. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. Love the song.

Happy birthday Sher Li! I miss you a lot. Hehe. All the best in everything you do! I hope all your wishes came true. I'm sorry I didn't wish you happy birthday yesterday, so happy belated birthday! :D

Hehe, Happy birthday to Bonnita too! She must have been a happy girl cos the biologist from the science talk from Science Centre gave her a balloon made of nitrogen :D

Anyway, I was thinking about controlling your emotions and your actions. Doing things for yourself, not to please others. So what if everyone else thinks you're weird when you decide that you want to be a policeman when you grow up? You are who you are, no one else can decide that for you.

So what's all this craze about fate and destiny? I believe you can change them. Those words are just for the pessimists who think that nothing will every become all right :)

"Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten"

Haha, I love the song! Go listen to it and you will feel so touched. <3

You're the author of your life. No one else can write your story for you. You can choose to control your emotions and your actions, you can choose to be affected by your "friends" and end up being sad all day and you can choose to welcome the future with open arms.

Oh yes. In case you haven't read it, I strongly recommend The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. Same theory :)

No comments: