Sunday, July 31, 2011

Angels and Demons

I just finished reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. Great book! I forgot when I started reading the book though. I was trying to remember yesterday and I did. Sadly, it slipped off my mind again. Now I can't count the number of days I took. Well I know it took more than two weeks though, since I'm a pretty slow reader and I only read when I'm on the train to school and sometimes when I'm going home. And today's an exception.

Hmm the book left me thinking a lot. About the existence of God? And mankind. Well I'm just confused about everything now. Haha, let all the events and conflicts of the story and the thoughts on the flaws of Man and the mysteries of God be hidden at the back of my brain and in the book, so that I shall not confuse myself further.

Moral of the story: Have faith. Don't act impulsively. Understand everything first and think through it before making decisions. And also put others before yourselves. Man may forget and take many things like love and wealth for granted, but it is also through the many countless little challenges in life that Man is reminded of the fortune they have now and thus appreciate. And don't be greedy.

Haha, it's like studying literature, isn't it? Speaking of literature, I haven't done the analysis of King Duncan and arranged the annotations on Macbeth yet.

But I don't feel like doing anything. I feel rather empty. Or maybe it's because I'm tired.

Tomorrow's Monday.

No comments: