Hello.
Loving twitter loads.
And april is ending.
Nats just ended. And I didn't run at all. Haha, but it was still great, the excitement and all.
Well, I'm in love with twitter.
Haha, and justin bieber and taylor swift.
All righties, having CA2 next week and I'm not making any progress.
*makes a mental note to study very hard tomorrow*
Right, all the best everyone!
Ohoh, I still dunno who my angel is. I'm so curious who is it:)
Haha. To people who stalks me: I heart you. LOL okay that's totally random cos I dunno what I should say to you. Never mind. I figured you're probably someone whom I know and I probably heart you as a friend so yep. I heart you. And thank you for visiting my blog.
^ Oh dear, I sound like a freak.
Maybe I am but I am who I am. If you don't like me.. well, I can't change that, but I won't disturb you:) Rest in peace.
Prince William and Kate got married yesterday. I didn't watch it but I'm in awe by England history and the Royal family!! They're so cool. I watched a documentary about Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles and Prince William this morning and I'm really awed by it:)
Hmm. Maybe I should change my blogskin?
No comments:
Post a Comment