Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! 11.59pm.

It's Christmas, so Merry Christmas everyone! Fill this day up with lots of love and happiness and spread it to all those whom you love..

Haha, when I was young, I thought Santa Claus was real. And I thought the whole Earth would snow on Christmas, even in Singapore. Well, silly me..

And I only found out why Christmas is also known as Xmas recently. It's because X=cross. Haha! But I still think Christmas sounds nicer. ^^

Oh well. I wrote letters to some friends yesterday hoping that they would receive them by today, but when I saw the postbox I lost hope because of what I saw on the postbox. Go see for yourself. So now they would only receive them on Monday T_T. NVM.

Oh yeah. Dad came back today ^^ And we ate our Christmas log cake. Yay:D

Don't say yes, run away now.
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door.
Don't wait or say a single vow,
You need to hear me out and they said "Speak now."

No comments: