Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last day of November

Aww today's the last day of november already.
Still have many things I haven't done, what am I to do. :O

Nevermind. Here's a blog update.

Today I went to Tampines Mall and watched Rapunzel with Jermaine and Samantha. It was nice.
After that we went to Pasir Ris Park and played at the playground (swing; flying fox) and at the beach.

Next it was going to rain so we had to leave. Samantha's mom came and took Jermaine and I to Pasir Ris station. I took the bus home from Tampines Interchange while Jermaine took MRT all the way home.

On the bus, it started to rain very heavily. I got a seat but the aircon was like a super cold version of a hairdryer. Yeah so I was feeling very cold and hungry. Only reached home at 7.45pm. Gosh should have taken MRT.

Yesterday I went to Boon Keng to get the Casco Phrases book for my sister. Some children's day free gift. Had fun exploring. Haha. Then I took MRT to hougang and took a bus to woodlands. Then I took MRT home. Was so tired and cold and hungry. Because it started to rain like crazy when I got off the train and my socks were soaked.

Tomorrow is track (strategy planning) camp. It's a day camp so can't stay overnight :( Byes.

No comments: