[Written on thursday,14/10/2010, but i didn't have the time to post it because my friend called and after the call my mom told me to switch off the computer.. so yeah xD]
Today is the Day of Reflection for Sec 1s.. Found it quite meaningful. When Father Simon told us to close our eyes and listen to what he has to say, I did not because, well. I just didn't want to cry.
Hmm. Let's hope my sis doesn't come out of the toilet yet. Right.
To all the people I love: Thank you very much for being there for me. I hope I have been a good friend to you. I am sorry for all the bad things I've done to you. Please forgive me.
Well, you know, this kind of understanding, this kind of waking-up from all those childishness. From all the misunderstandings. This kind of feeling, I hope I will never forget, so that I do not need to be reminded to be good to others. But, looking at the kind of person I am, it is still not possible. Well I am just not mature enough, I need to be reminded.
The other day I was very bored, so I clicked my friend's friend's senior's profile and saw a blog link. So I clicked. [Haha I know I'm very wuliao considering I don't even know who is my friend's friend.] Then I read her blog. She is a sec 4 student at my school, and I can tell she is very stressed out by her exams and the coming O-levels. So I just scrolled down, and I saw one of her posts. She says that she has always thought she isn't a good friend, a friend to rely on because all she can say to friends who are troubled is, "What happened? Tell me about it." And she concludes that she isn't able to help her friends, but then later, she came to the realisation that by listening to others, those troubled ones seem to be most comforted because someone is willing to listen and accept and embrace them.
I found this to be very meaningful. The listening and silent ear seems to be the most helpful to the one who needs it, to the one who needs to voice it out and release their stress. So, I've decided, to try and listen more to those who needs the listening ear, and to comfort them, because I realised, after reading the sec4 sister's blog, this was exactly how my parents, how my friends, how my family comforted me, and made me feel at my best again.
So thank you, sec4-sister. Good luck for your O-levels, may you pass with flying colours. I will pray for you, [even if I'm a freethinker] for you have helped me understand one important value.
-continued today (saturday)-
Oh yeah. Where was I. About the listening part.. Hmm... I've nothing else to say, although I remembered wanting to write more but nevermind. I will try to listen. So if you need someone to talk to, you can approach me.
By the way, I find myself very annoying. I feel irritated with myself, for treating others badly, and for unable to make up for my mistakes... Haiz.
And now, I can only hop on my right leg. Yes, I sprained it, my left ankle. And instead of the usual one big swollen lump, I've gotten 2, 1 small 1 big, (big one on my ankle and the small one on.. the other side of the foot), as a gift for landing unevenly during track when we were jumping single-legged at the lane where the frog always appears. And it seems that a huge area of my left foot is able to photosynthesis because it is sorta... light green?? Cold [joke] huh..
Oh and I finished The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom yesterday (started last friday, cool I took one whole week to finish this book. And my mom helped me put on a book cover for it on wednesday:D). Awesome book, it's really touching. No words can fully describe this book, you will have to read it and see what it's like yourself.
Teehee, I've finished watching Soul Eater!! :DD 51 episodes! The anime is awesome omg. "The magic word is courage." I totally agree with that! The anime ended with Maka defeating the kishin (demon god), fearless and solo, without the help of Soul, Black Star, or Kid, with just one single punch "full of courage". Yes, when watching this anime there were many parts when I felt like crying, such as when Maka fought Crona and hugged her/him(?) and made friends with her. And yes, in humans, courage is an important quality that we all must possess to survive each day, and we should make full use of it, to do good things, and to live our lives fully and happily, without any regrets whatsoever...
No comments:
Post a Comment