Friday, September 10, 2010

Hi.

Hi. Although I doubt that anybody will actually read this, but well I've decided to make my blog public again. It's just a sudden change of mind. And I thought I should quit making my posts ridiculously long. Afterall, blogs should be about writing your thoughts, feelings and the interesting stuff in your life, right?

Life's going as per normal. Unfortunately, the september holidays are going to end soon. How sad, and to think that the one monster charging right at you the moment it ends is the usual hectic life that I should have gotten used to long ago. Sadly, this break did not really turn out to be a relaxing break - whenever I play or slack or something, the thought of tests and homework pops right back in my mind. Yet I still want to play and slack. The conflict.

By the way, I have decided to erase the archives in my blog. So now, the memories shall be mine to keep:D

And Ouran High School Host Club is nice. I guess.

No comments: