Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just like a dream.

Hm. What did we do yesterday?

Oh ya. Second uncle brought us to eat 牛肉面, then went to Big Aunt's office. :D After that we went to 情人湖滨海大道. Or simpler, a seaside. Mom bought 龙虾麻吉 there. It tastes like sushi but is wrapped with 麻吉. Then we went to a supermarket, or rather, a giant giant super super uber enormous huge great supermarket. It was damn big. It's call 东帝士. It is a 大卖场. It even sells clothes and shoes. It's really grand. Then we went home and ate yellow watermelon, grapes, cookies and creams ice-cream (小美). At night we ate 泡面 and after that I ate pudding.

I think that's it. Long story cut short.

I suddenly have a strong craving for Taiwanese Milk. Heehee. It tastes different from the Singaporean Milk. And I've grown fond of drinking it. T_T. Now I'm missing it.

As for today...
Was chionging the Bakuman manga because I had to return the books today. 4 volumes read! Heehee. Then my cousin Winnie, my big Aunt and my uncle (姨丈) came to second uncle's house. :D Then after that we went to the airport with big aunt following, but actually Winnie and uncle also wanted to come along but second uncle's car was too small as the maximum capacity was 1 driver and 4 passengers. Haha. Drank a bottle of water that uncle (姨丈) bought. Flight was 4pm - 8.30pm I think. But it got delayed and we only boarded the plane at 4pm when it was supposed to be 3.35pm. Then we reached at 8.40pm. Watched How To Train Your Dragon! Woohoo! And also Confucius!

And I'm so sorry to (Vivian) Lai Yi Ling because I didn't buy potato chips. xD. Next year then say 吧. Because this time my mom's, my sister's and my luggage was really going to bomb. 59.2kg. 200g then total weight will be over the limit. Then hand luggage already carry so many bags. Sorry ah.

Haha. Today's the first time I've ever retrieved luggage from the belt. Lols. All 3 luggages.

And it's also the first time that I didn't sit together with mom on the plane. This time I only sat beside sis and mom was sitting in the same row but not next to us.

And yeah....

It is all just like a dream.

18 days passed and gone already.

No comments: