HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
happy birthday mom!
Happy Birthday Mom!
HaPpY bIrThDaY mOm!
hApPy BiRtHdAy MoM!
Have you ever wondered,
about how much we've gained,
because of you?
Of course not, humble lady,
so now lemme tell you.
Past and present,
you've done so much.
And you'd always say,
"Let them have it first,
I will have it later."
Tall tree,
shading us
from the blazing heat.
A fierce lion,
king of the forest,
willing to protect us.
The glowing flame,
heating us, warming us.
Words like this,
will never depict fully,
how much you cared for us,
how much you sacrificed for us.
You've raised us to be good,
too general, I'm afraid?
Good in all items,
now wouldn't that be the best?
So dear mommy,
this is dedicated to you.
I hoped it'd be short and sweet,
but no....
I tried to make it sweeter,
yet it became complex.
Well, if you've not grasp,
how much I love you,
then come to me and ask,
and I will surely reply,
"Mom, I love you, give me a hug!"
~~~~~
Lol! This is one of my very first poems. I think. I'm not much of a poet after all. xD. Sher Li would be much better at this!
I really love my mom! Happy birthday mommy! :D 18 June is such a special day! I felt like crying when I hugged you today. Haha. Although the poem may not be very good, but I still love you no matter what! :D And wait a second! Today I cut the cake for the first time in my life. As in cut it into slices and not just pose there. Woooohoo! So fun. But I dirtied the box and the table because lots of chocolate dropped off. Oh yeah, we got black forest and strawberries as toppings! :P
~~~~~~~~
Today track was ok-ok. The speed of the warm-up jog was unnaturally fast, so we normal sec 1s kinda lagged, and Nicole vommitted after that. Lol. Then Michelle got stomachache. =.=. And we were scolded, or more like lectured, or maybe even more like reminded, because the seniors told us that the sec 1s, who are not dsa pupils, are not focussed enough and are always playing around. Then they said that we cannot like, competition tomorrow then today train that kind of thing. Haiz. I mean like, it's so unfair. It's only just that we're not as good as them right? Overall I think we're quite focussed. Plus everytime when the seniors slack, nobody will say anything but when we Sec 1s slack, the seniors sure say sth. So it's like, UNFAIR. Niang ah Niang~[Chinese Cinderella]. I know we're not that good, but we did try our best right! Some more the track team is like, not bonded enough. The seniors don't really talk to us unless when they instruct us on what to do. Walao! Then today the teacher said we don't know how to do drills. What the heck la! We know okay! Half a year already! Always the sec 1s do sth wrong one, then when the seniors do the same thing, it's another different story. Like slacking and playing around. I don't see that the seniors don't do the same! >:( And yeah today it rained! No TT, because we went to the gym. Then went back with Celine and Nicole. Gave them their "souvenirs" which are the notebooks. The souvenirs that Celine gave us were so cute! And they were quite expensive.
Oh yea! Today we jumped up and jumped down. How to say, jump onto the thing then jump back down again?! I did it for the first time and I kept hitting my foot against the edge. And for the first time I didn't know how to jump properly, so I kept standing up!? And haha. Next week there won't be any training = I only came for 1 training this june, which is today's! LOLOLOL.
~~~~~~~
Today Ms Yee called my house!? I was in school then. My sis said she didn't know who it was but the person sounded like a teacher and pronounced my name as ruo2an1. Lol. At first I thought it was Mrs Sushilla but my sis said the person spoke very quickly and a bit informally. So shouldn't be. Haiz. Later I received an SMS from Sarah and an email from Ms Yee, it was regarding some life science course. I don't know if I should join or not, since I'm such a lazy person. Sarah says that Jamie is joining. Haiz.
~~~~~~~~
I love manga! Random xD.
No comments:
Post a Comment