Haha! I created 3 facebook pages on saturday (3rd april). So fun... but for the third page I decided to be quiet about it and up to now there is only one fan.. which is me. Lololol.
Anyway, I really hate speeches. I need another holiday. I feel kinda stressed -- I haven't had enough rest and I feel weird.
Btw, yesterday during track we touched up on the banners -- removed the masking tapes and repainted some of the them. Haha, I listened to Yi Ling played the piano at the lower sec block, but she kept complaining that the keys were not making sounds when she pressed them, or sth like that. Anyway, on that day we were released at 5pm I think. If not 5.30pm.
And before I forget. It was raining very heavily.
Me: What happened?
Celine: Bom bom?
Me: Huh? What happened?
Celine: Bom bom?
Apparently she did not hear clearly so she thought I said bom bom because she looked at my lips. Smart eh.
Oh yeah.. After so long, I finally received the email saying that my withdrawal from 3rd lang is approved. Yay.
Haha, anyway today we filmed for the ICT class. My role in my group was the father. =.= I was forced to so sorry.
And. Laughter cannot be contained. Especially when you are pretending.
Ohoh. Today when we were walking to Bradell MRT station, something funny happened.
Janessa was walking so slowly but I was rushing her because the rest of 1D were at the front. So I took her bag and ahahaha, she tried to catch up with me.
Finally at the station, we went down by elevator (muahahaha lazy) and walked to where Sze Leng was as she was on the other side. Saw our PSL Madeleine. Haha I feel old because she's so cute. =x
So when the train arrived we decided to go back to the other side where there are lots of 1Dillians. But the doors opened, so yea, no choice. At bishan we decided to rush to the other side. At that time I was still carrying her bag.
When we were at Bishan, I rushed, but when the doors beeped and "doors closing", I rushed in one of the doors with Janessa outside and Audrey still trying to catch up.
Janessa hesitated about going in, but it was too late.
Then the doors closed and we were laughing. All of a sudden Janessa pointed to her hands panickingly and I realised I was still holding her bag. So we laughed some more.
At Ang Mo Kio I alighted and waited for them. Rushed to the other side and waved at the rest of the 1D.
And... Two 100% empty trains came and gone. :(
Finally their train came and Audrey and Janessa got off the train to shout my name because I don't know where their carriage ended up so I was looking around. Haha, then I rushed to them and got on the train again.
Feeling very thirsty now. I think I got a slight sore throat which makes me yearn for water or drinks or whatever. Just something that can quench my thirst.
All because of very fast climate change :)
A few days ago it was burning hot with about 30'C ~ 31'C.
Now it's 28'C ~ 30'C.
So cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment