Okay, I shall make a big announcement. Cover your ears if you don't want them to be hurt.
"THIS IS MY 100TH POST. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SZE LENG!!!!! THE SPH RELAY HELD TODAY WAS A BLAST!! GOOD JOB SENIORS!"
Yep. Happy birthday Sze Leng! Hope all your wishes come true!!!! Enjoy your cake!!! You have turned 13. =)
And yeah!! The SPH relay race that was held today at Bukit Gombak stadium was awesome. There were many fast runners. Our seniors did a great job!! Sadly, only 2 Sec Ones, who are Celine and I, went to support. The other two sec ones were DSA pupils who can run very very fast. At first, we got lost because we went to the Bukit Gombak Sports Hall, and walked in circles twice. Haha, only after a lady asked some guy where is the stadium that we knew exactly how to get there. So, good job seniors!
And hey! I got my Saucony spikes already, on wednesday. It's blue in colour and cost $50. Still considered cheap. Apparently yesterday when we were training, the sides on Yi Ling and Fang Yu's spikes broke a little. And the soles kind of flattened, for all of us. Mine didn't break though :) But we did run faster! :)
And before I forget, I received the letter that our class had to write for English lesson. Um, yeah, we had to write our own address on our own envelope, then pass it to Mrs Sushilla. On thursday she handed us the envelopes, as in, lucky draw. I took Emily's envelope from the box of envelopes. I seriously didn't know what to write even though she sits right in front of me, so Bonnita and I spent like, 10 - 15 minutes daydreaming with nothing written on the paper. Then when we were supposed to stop writing, I haven't finished mine yet. Haha, so sorry Emily if you think mine wasn't good enough. Blame it on the time constraint and the pressure! :) This morning I received mine, apparently my dad opened the mail box and got the mail. It was from Phoebe, hahahahaha. She's such a good writer, everything flew well! Good job Phoebe, if only I could write like you do!
Oh yes, a message from Joey, our PSL, to 1Diligence. She's asking if you girls want to watch QiHang. It's on 20th March on Saturday, from 7 to 8.30pm at republic poly. The performances are directed by Melissa, herself and some other people. If you wanna go, please order tickets from Joey. Jamie's gonna be there too, and maybe if I am free, I would go! :) So yeah.
Oh and the soya milk shop, Mr Bean, is doing a great job. The aunties asked me if I wanted a plastic bag when I bought a cup of Icy Soya Milk ($1.50). I think all the shopkeepers should do the same thing - some people seriously do not need one but they still take it because the shopkeepers don't ask and don't care and are not environment-conscious and are too quick and think they are professional. I mean, when you buy a small thing like, for example, a thin book or an exercise book, I'm sure you wouldn't really need a bag right? It's very redundant when you can just hold it in your hand or put it in your bag/handbag/schoolbag/slingbag/anybag.
Hehe, I'm too talkative. My bad.
Oh yeah, thank you Joey for wishing me a happy birthday on MSN ("happy birthday heeheehee :D "). And I've decided to get my tagboard back. Lols. No specific reasons. =)
OH OH OH. I like Xue Min's Erhu. Tried to play it on friday, but it sounded horrible. Have to remember where to place the fingers because there are no markings. It's so difficult. I tried to play twinkle twinkle little star, but it was out of tune because I placed my fingers on the wrong part haha. Anyway, Xue Min, you are pro and maybe if you become very very good you can try to become a teacher of Erhu?? Haha. Then you teach the whole class how to play. Lols.
~~~~~
-Edit-
Thank you Amelia, I saw your post on the class blog :)
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO RUO ANN :D
jiayous, and run faster for track! cus you are one year older.
HEEHEE :D
amelia<3
Haha! I'm trying to record what everybody said for my birthday. I know, maybe to you, it's kinda lame, but hey, it's for future reading. Guess I will laugh out loud when I read all this.
No comments:
Post a Comment