Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ajisen Ramen :3

Ahahaha. I totally love Ajisen Ramen. Went to eat it with my mom and sis on friday. Suppose to meet up with dad but he came home too late. :) I tried seafood ramen, well it was one that I've never tried before. It was fantastic. :D My sis tried corn soup ramen. (?) Next time I'm gonna try that. My mom tried the one without soup - I forgot what it was. I think it's some teriyaki ramen.

Oh and I love milk tea too. And chocolate. And donuts. And Big Mac!
Dad bought donuts from donuts empire. Yummy.

And I'm so addicted to the song I Made It by Kevin Rudolf  feat. Lil Wayne Birdman & Jay Sean.
Thank Ling Yun for adding it to the class blog or else I would never have known who sang it. :)

And, wth? Pixie Lott looks so different with her different hairstyles.

Justin Bieber looks much better when he wears something like what he wore in his music video Baby. Much much much better than One Time. :)

No comments: