Happy Belated Birthday to Crystal! You have officially turned 13 on 25th February 2010!! :) Hmm, how about, musical thirteen? xD
Oh yes. The French lesson on thursday wasn't so bad. It was pretty easy. WAS it because I drank a can of coffee sold in school? The following day Yeo Yue was supposed to go, but when she was on her way she received an SMS from her mother saying that she can stop going already. So good.
Track seriously rocks. I love track even though I'm still at the beginner's stage - I can't run fast, I lack stamina, I tend to lose my balance when Miss Natasha asks us to hop on the staircase etc. Yesterday it rained, so we did our drills indoors and we hopped on the staircase. I cheated about 6 steps in total because I kept thinking I was going to lose my balance. xD
Anyway, during track, when we Sec 1s were having our break at the canteen and chatting, Hazel suddenly came along and gasped at my leg and said, "What happened to your leg?!" Then I replied matter-of-factly, "I fell down on monday." And I was thinking, you were one of the seniors who were asking me if I was okay. Her face was so funny, then all of a sudden she said, "Oh, it was a plaster!" Apparently she thought it was a patch of wound, so bad and deep that it was literally a patch of wound; because the plaster's colour has the same colour as the skin, but darker. I WAS LAUGHING LIKE MAD.
The very next thing, Samantha, a jumper, came to rest with us. She saw my plaster too, and was like gasping at it, saying in a sad voice, "What happened??" She had the same face as Hazel! So I replied the same thing, and she was like "Oh....." in a sad manner, then I added, "It's a plaster." And next she started laughing and said she thought it was a patch of wound! HAHAHAHAHA AND I BURST OUT LAUGHING AGAIN.
Gosh I love track. Because it has nice people. I love track. Once more, I emphasise that I love track.
Oh and I hope Ho Shuen's right arm recover soon. She fell off a horse. On wednesday, during a horse-riding lesson. When I stepped into the class on thursday, the very first thing I said was "AIYO!" And Ho Shuen, Amelia, Fang Yu and En Tian(?) started laughing like mad. She said she flew off the horse because the butt when up suddenly, or at least something like that. The thought really made me laugh, then in the hall when we were about to take our pledge, she suddenly realised, "I can't take my pledge!" And we both started laughing like mad, oh her poor sprained arm. Hahahaha, she's one of the people who really make me laugh, especially during pledge-taking! Get well soon, Ho Shuen!
Oh, about earthquakes. On wednesday, I was rushing through my geography assignment. And I learnt the next day that if you exceed the word limit of 300, you will be penalised of marks. The maximimum that you can exceed is 10 words. And I exceeded by 50 words man. So this morning I was having a hard time reducing the number of words, and finally, the end result was 303 words. Oh, here's what I did: http://woohoogeographywoohoo.blogspot.com/.
And just a moment ago, I learnt that another disaster has struck. The Chile earthquake occured at 2.30pm (0634 GMT) today. There are already 83 comfirmed deaths. The 8.8 magnitude quake has been rumoured to be about 1000 times more powerful than the Haiti earthquake, but there are so little casualties as compared to the casualties of the Haiti earthquake.
So, let's pray for the victims of the Chile Earthquake and pray that it would not worsen. May God protect the land and its people, and let them survive. Please help them and let there be no chaos or sadness but only peace and happiness.
And also hope that another tsunami would not strike! There had been warnings that tsunami could strike any minute.
My mom is bugging me to go to sleep. Sad, now's the time when many classmates are online?
And here's what Xue Min typed for her MSN quick message just a moment ago: X-man went to save the victims of the Chile earthquake.....with her trusty erhu.......(;
Cute right? We nicknamed her X-man because her name is Xue Min. You know, XM...... X-Man? And yes, she's in Chinese Orchestra.
Well, that's that, enough update, yes? In fact, it's a little bit of an overload, but that's to make up for all the spaces in between the posts.
1 comment:
Your school life seems to be so exciting!
I hope your friends recover soon too!
Btw I have a suggestion for anime to add to your list...
Grace says that Hitman Reborn is nice... Not sure, I dun have much interest... Just informing you.
Have fun!
:)
Post a Comment