Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Secondary One Orientation. :)

Lol.. Sorry about the late post.
Well, today we went to CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School.
Arrived at the school very early.
7.30AM instead of 8.30AM.
LOL.
When I reached there, it was like there wasn't any primary school students at all. XD
And I was surrounded by prefects. (I think)
Make me so paiseh =.="
Felt so awkward.
At 8.30AM when everyone should have reached school, the school put up a performance done by the String Orchestra and then the Dance group.
Quite nice lol.
After that 2 seniors brought us to a classroom.
I forgot their name and their year LOL XD. Sorry.
We filled up a registration form and the English Literature teacher handed us some papers containing information.
Then after that, the 2 seniors told us to arrange ourselves in a circle and leave the tables at the back of the class.
We introduced ourselves, and after that we played a game.
I think it's called "007 bang!"
Quite fun playing with the group.
After we finished playing, the seniors told us to arrange the tables and chairs back to the original position and to sit down after that.
Well, the funny part is this: after we finish arranging, a girl sat at my seat!
I was like thinking, "Uh... Isn't that my seat??"
But nevermind, I found another empty seat anyway LOL.
After buying books and uniforms, we took a taxi home.
I seriously like the uniform. :D
Very nice.
After we reached home, my dad went to buy lunch.
I laid on the sofa, and by the time he got back, I felt really sleepy.
Actually I told my mom that I wanted to eat at 1pm, but I fell asleep by then.
When I woke up it's around 3pm. LOL.
Then I finished my lunch at 3.46pm. (LOL I made a mental note to remember the time so that I can include it in this post ROFL.)
I didn't finish the whole plate though..
I left some for dinner because there was a lot a lot of rice left.
Hehe..

Very tired.
Good luck to everybody in their respective secondary school. :)

No comments: