Saturday, December 26, 2009

D.Gray-man Chapter 189..

I have finished all the available D.Gray-man manga chapters so far.
Can't wait to read the next chapter, chapter 190.
Although this few chapters are a bit confusing, I still can't wait.
LOL xD.

Anyway... well.. I saw Mrs Lim (vice principal of GWPS) at Causeway Point on thursday (24/12/2009.)
My sister and I were like.. dumbstruck.
My sister saw her first, then she asked me if she was Mrs Lim.
FYI that time my mom was purchasing things at the supermarket downstairs.. we were waiting.. standing near the exit..
Yeah.. So I was thinking, "Hey it sure looks like her!"
Then she turned around.
My sister and I were so shocked.. and we turned to face the wall. (LOL)

Apparently Yew Weng saw Faizal Isa..
And Sabrina saw Duane..
But I had no idea who both of them are.. LOL so sorry.
Good for them to saw them I guess.

Well bye.

No comments: