Thursday, December 17, 2009

d.gray-man/bookfest@singapore2009

D.Gray-man! D.Gray-man! D.Gray-man!
I'm crazy over it!
Now I'm gonna watch it.
Bye bye people.


~~~~~~~~~


Oh ya!
Today, I went to BookFest@Singapore 2009 at Suntec City!
The exhibition hall was huge.
Crowded with many people.
And, of course, books.
All kind of items! (Mainly books and stationery.)
Assessment books, story books, reference books, encyclopedia, stationery, notebooks, files, DVDs, CDs.. and even potato chips and sweets, which were found alongside the long queue.
Bought 4 books for mom, 4 books for myself, 1 stapler, 3 boxes of correction tape refills (LOL) and the total sum was small for that number of items as compared to buying at Popular.
Discount discount. Lols xD

Wait! Guess what? I saw a teacher of our school there. I forgot her name. She wears spectacles and has short hair. And I think she is pregnant. Well I think she always wears clothes with light colours like white. So.. Do you know who is it now? Nevermind if you don't. :)

Now really bye bye people.
Off to watch D.Gray-man.
At http://www.animeshippuuden.com/ .
Hehe.. quite good for fansubs.
Seriously, I very much prefer Japanese dub to English dub.
The English dubbed animes sound very.. unnatural, and uncomfortable.

Okay bye bye people. :)

No comments: