Saturday, December 12, 2009

Anime

Anime Rocks!
Damn all those who say it sucks. :)

AND!

If you ever want to watch anime, you must watch these!

I've divided into 2 groups, completed and ongoing. Okay??

Completed
Fullmetal Alchemist
D.Gray-Man
Fruits Basket
Death Note
Rurouni Kenshin
Kekkashi

Ongoing
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Let me tell you, if you ever watch Naruto, One Piece or Fruits Basket, bear this in mind: you might cry.
And, FMA and FMA Brotherhood are two complete different versions! Don't mess this up okay? It's only that FMA appeared earlier than FMA brotherhood. Many people thought brotherhood was the sequel, but it really isn't! Both of them are really nice, but I don't like FMA's ending. As for FMA Brotherhood, I still do not know because it is based on the manga series and the manga is not completed yet. And I very much prefer the manga's plot. More action, more excitement, more funny parts.

No comments: