Today is a normal school day with no big difference from other days. Well, I did not blog much, and I forgot to say about this new year. We have Mdm Ling as our form teacher now, Mdm Li Liu as chinese teacher. PE still same teacher. (lol p4, 5, 6) Sigh. This year, you see, is the most important year so gotta work hard. Can't blame on teacher if fail. -.-
Anyway, Mdm Ling told us about her PE life when she was still a student. Quite funny. She also told us that if we play catching in the recess, we might get better grades. So during recess, we really went to play catching to kill the last few minutes of recess.
She said she must experiment about her theory, because she told us she also realised that some pupils who fail their exams play catching too. (lol)
I really agree with Mdm Ling. I went home and told my mom about it, and she said it's kind of true. But if you didn't get good grades, don't fret because catching is also a kind of exercise, as you got to run around.
No comments:
Post a Comment