Thursday, November 15, 2007

So Fast......

Time passes so quickly. I still feel today is the middle of April, May, July, August, September or October. It's the last day of school today, though I stayed at home. Well, as Sabrina was handing me my stuffs, she also handed to me a notebook that was given by our teacher for this year, Miss Ong. I wish she would still be my teacher as her lessons are interesting and I appreciate them. I also wish Miss Tan, also known as Mrs Koh, (I still prefer calling her Miss Tan although she is now married) would be my teacher next year. Perhaps, subject teacher? Hadn't seen her for a long time because there were not any CCAs so I didn't have the chance.

Anyway, I wish each year passes more slowly. I just don't get why sometimes, you feel that time passes very fast, yet sometimes so slow, just like a snail! Oh well, this year is going to end soon.

No comments: