Argh!
Goodness. Today, we received our exam results. I was not satisfied with them!!! Felt like screaming and hitting the wall, which both I did. I screamed "ARGH" and banged my fist onto the wall.
For Science I got 77 / 90! Added together with the Science Practical Test, I got 84 / 100, which is band 2! Argh! Just one mark and I would have gotten band 1, which is 85 and above! This is my first time in my life that I got band 2! And that would be a record in the report book!
For English I got 43 / 50! So low! And those mistakes are ridiculous! Carelessness! I wonder what I would get for the total marks, I'm sure it wouldn't be very high.
For Chinese I got 91 / 100! I could have gotten higher! Argh!!
Anyway, after all these 'cursing-myself' sentences, I... I felt like, "nevermind!" Well, my mother is so kind! I felt frustrated, but instead of giving me the worse when I told her the results, she comforted me and said that if I would go to 5B, it would be okay. Anyway, my target is still 5A, so pray hard and cross my fingers for now! My fear was my father, which has high expectations in me. But after he came back from work, my mother told him about the exams and he just laughed. He just said that I wasn't studying seriously and doing enough revision, which I realised it's kinda true. Anyhow, I'm so glad that I have such parents. They are warm, kind, understanding, caring, forgiving, gracious, wise and every good describing word that suits them.
2 comments:
Actually, band 1 is 84 and above, so I think you got band 1
well, no, I think it's 85. 84 and a half is counted though, because you got to round up. :D
Post a Comment